ARTIZEN DIY Kombucha Kit
DIY - Make it yourself - KOMBUCHA KIT.
Have you heard about our awesome Kombucha kits? They come with instructions, online support group, everything you need to start your own first batch including the same live culture we use in our production!
This is a fragile product, so we cannot ship it yet. However, we are doing local deliveries.
LOCAL DELIVERY HAS NOW EXPANDED!!!! Our usual delivery day is Wednesday, but we are adding extra days to accommodate quick deliveries:
Perth/Almonte/ Carleton Place, Stittsville/Kanata/Nepean, the rest of Ottawa, Orleans, Richmond.
- Live culture inoculate & SCOBY
- Measured Organic cane sugar & organic black loose leaf tea for your first batch
- 4 Litre Jar
- Cloth to cover the jar (handmade locally by a wonderful person)
- Invitation to private Facebook group where we help people with their brewing journey, if they have any questions along the way, troubleshooting, etc.
- Does the SCOBY culture come as part of the Kit? Yes!
- Do you provide different flavors in the Kit? No, we don't. The kit will make you original unflavored kombucha that you can then add to!
- How long will the SCOBY keep if I don't use it right away? If you pop the SCOBY in the fridge, it will stay dormant up to a year until you are ready to use it.
- Can I reach out to you if I have questions or stumbling blocks along the way? Yes, we actually have online support to help you and answer any questions you may have!
- Can I buy this kit in stores? Not yet, only here on our website, at select events and by pre-order at the Artizen Brewery /Tap Room in Perth, ON.
- Where exactly do you deliver locally? We deliver on Wednesdays to Carleton Place, Almonte, Ottawa, and even sometimes Russell/Greely.
- I'm nervous to start my own kit, do you do workshops? Yes, we do. We run popular Kombucha making workshops in our brewery in Perth, On and very occasionally in other places too like Ottawa/Toronto.