ARTIZEN DIY Kombucha Kit
Make your own Kombucha with our signature DIY Kit that has everything you need to get into probiotic tea fermentation.
Artizen Kombucha kit comes with instructions, private online support group, everything you need to start your own first batch including the same live culture we have nurtured for over 10 years!
Kombucha KIT includes:
- Live culture inoculate & SCOBY
- Organic cane sugar & organic black loose leaf tea for your first batch
- 4 Litre Glass Jar
- Cloth to cover the jar (handmade locally by a wonderful person)
- Beautifully printed instructions card
- Invitation to a private Facebook group where we help people with their brewing journey, if they have any questions along the way.
Handmade in Perth, On by really friendly folks of Artizen Kombucha!
- Does the SCOBY culture come as part of the Kit? Yes!
- Do you provide different flavors in the Kit? No, we don't. The kit will make you original unflavored kombucha that you can then add to!
- How do I flavour then? You would flavour by infusing your favourite fruit, berries, ginger in original kombucha for a couple of hours until ready, then strain & chill in the fridge before serving.
- How long will the SCOBY keep if I don't use it right away? If you keep SCOBY in the fridge, it will stay dormant up to a year until you are ready to use it.
- Can I reach out to you if I have questions or stumbling blocks along the way? Yes, we actually have online support to help you and answer any questions you may have!
- Can I buy this kit in stores? Not yet, only here on our website, at select events and by pre-order at the Artizen Brewer in Perth, ON.
- Where exactly do you deliver locally? Yes, see areas of delivery below.
- I'm nervous to start my own kit, do you do workshops? Yes, we do. We run popular Kombucha making workshops in Artizen Kombucha brewery in Perth, On and very occasionally in Ottawa & Toronto.
Delivery or pick up?
- Pick up is free and available by appointment.
- Local Delivery $10 - areas include Ottawa, Orleans, Russell, Embrun, Smiths Falls, Merrickville, Perth, Carleton Place, Almonte.
If you have any questions, please get in touch with us: