Kombucha in Refillable 1L bottles
Convenient Home/ Office/ Event delivery of artizen kombucha!
Bottled & delivered fresh every week on Wednesdays. Whether for personal use, office or to cater an event - Artizen Kombucha in refillable bottles provides an eco-friendly, zero waste option. Simply drink kombucha, wash the bottles and you can reuse them! You can also save them, and we can pick them up at your next drop off.
- Choose a great deal on the bottles ($10 each). You are charged only for the refill, not the bottle itself. These bottles are refillable in the future at our On Tap Stations and the Carp Farmers Market.
- Choose 3 flavours per case
FLAVOURS: Always made with whole ingredients, simple & pure!
Choose 3 flavours per case:
- Tart Cherry (made with Ontario Tart Cherries, which are high in melatonin)
- Lemon Ginger (made with Organic Lemon and fresh Ginger)
- Pomegranate Lemon (made with real Pomegranate juice and organic Lemon)
- Wild Blueberry Grape (made with Wild Blueberries and Organic grape juice)
- Turmeric Zinger (made with fresh Turmeric, fresh Ginger and cold-pressed organic Carrot)
- Raspberry Hibiscus (made with Organic Raspberries and Organic Hibiscus flowers)
- NEW!!! Spring Rejuvenate - Organic high mountain Oolong, Organic Lavendar, Organic Mint, Organic Sage.
- Seasonal - surprise me
January Seasonal Flavours by the week -
only for Refillable 1 L bottles:
Ingredients: artesian water, organic kombucha culture (SCOBY), organic premium whole leaf green and black teas, organic cane sugar, organic/real/cold-pressed juice, ginger/ berries / herbs. Natural effervescence: from flat to fizzy! Traditional slow fermentation.
Best before date: Kombucha is naturally probiotic and self preserves. We give 1 month shelf stability for berry flavours and 3 months for lemon ginger and turmeric zinger, whether or not the bottle is open. The only change that occurs: kombucha fizzier and less sweet with time, however, it does not go bad.
Artizen Kombucha is not pasteurized or artificially carbonated, it naturally builds up fizz in the bottle over time.
Kombucha needs to stay refrigerated for an extended shelf life, and in hot weather, we ask that you leave a cooler outside your door for us to transfer Kombucha into (unless you are home to receive it shortly after delivery).
LOCAL DELIVERY: Perth/Almonte/ Carleton Place, Stittsville/Kanata/Nepean, the rest of Ottawa, Orleans, Richmond/Smiths Falls.
Tax applies to all purchases.
Local orders only. Final Purchase - NO REFUNDS, Exchanges only.
May you be nourished and healthy! Thank you for supporting your local producer.
Artizen Team - Dasha & Sebastien